Children are encouraged to take pride in their personal appearance and dress appropriately for school. Our school uniform is one way in which children are able to feel part of, and value, the school community. All uniform items with the school logo are available from our uniform supplier Retro Alley. Retro Alley come in to school once a month with a ‘Pop Up Shop’ and items can also be
All other items are available in high street retailers and larger supermarkets. There is also a second hand school uniform clothes rail in ‘Football Alley’ for purchase.
All clothing (including shoes and socks) must be clearly marked with your child’s name.
- Rackheath blue, white or pale blue shirt/ polo shirt.
- Black or grey trousers or shorts in summer (optional).
- Rackheath blue fleece or jumper.
- Black shoes.
- Rackheath blue, white or pale blue shirt / polo shirt.
- Black or grey skirt, trousers or pinafore dress.
- Blue summer checked dress (optional).
- Rackheath blue fleece, jumper or cardigan.
- Black shoes.
Trainers may be worn by older children for activities on the school field, however they are not appropriate footwear in school.
PE kit should be in a named drawstring bag and left at school all week. We discourage large bags and rucksacks due to the limited cloakroom space in school.
- House colour t-shirt with school logo or plain
- Navy or Black shorts
- Black plimsolls (trainers can be worn if your child is able to fasten them securely by themselves)
- Replica team football kits are not permitted.
In cold weather, for outdoor PE activities, children may wear a plain tracksuit.
We do ask that long hair is tied back at school. This avoids it getting in the way when children are working and helps to prevent the spread of headlice. Wilder spiked styles, mini-mohicans and carvings should be reserved for the holidays.
All uniform is available from: Retro Alley
Telephone Number: 07920 154101
Website address: retroalley.co.uk